Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member
(DS-174) (PDF 94 KB); or
- A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 – 24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; or
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (see Appendix B below for more information); plus
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- Copy of current and valid passport to confirm identity and citizenship of applicant.
- Current police clearance.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Submit Application to:
Deputy Chief of Mission
U.S. Embassy Koror
Telephone: 587-2920 ext. 2200