Last Updated: May 2, 2023
Entry and Exit Requirements
- Effective April 25th, 2023, Palau will no longer require COVID-19 vaccination to enter the country. The only requirement to enter Palau is to fill the Health Declaration Form that is also available online and may be accessed and completed by travelers before arrival into the Republic of Palau.
- The online Health Declaration Form or HDF may be accessed through this link: Palau Arrival Health Declaration (palauhdf.com). You can also access the HDF at www.palauhealth.org.
- You can click on the button to access the electronic HDF or download and print a copy of the form and fill it out. Each traveler must complete the Form.
- Follow instructions to complete and submit the form online. Once the form has been submitted online, an email confirmation will be sent with a copy of the completed form. A unique QR code will also be generated for the traveler.
- Each traveler must present a copy of their completed Form or unique QR code upon arrival at the Palau International Airport. If you need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call (680) 775-6468 or (680) 775-1064.A paper-based form is also available on the plane should you prefer paper form.