The U.S. Embassy Koror is seeking to employ one Escort/Special Projects Coordinator/Roving Office Clerk. The position is when actually employed or on an as needed basis, some after-hours, weekend, and holiday work may be required.
Provides administrative, secretarial, and clerical, technical and/or management support functions to various sections. Performs all duties of a security escort by monitoring and escorting non-cleared visitors and personnel while in non-controlled access areas (non-CAA) or in other locations within mission facilities and grounds. Incumbent will be called upon in support of VIP visits and special projects performing various duties.
A successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: Completion of high school studies is required. A minimum of one-year administrative work experience is required. English Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required. Host County Driving License is required.
Salary range begins at $11,649 per annum.
Please submit your application to U. S. Embassy, Airai.
The last day to submit an application is Friday, August 25, 2023.
Interested candidates for this position must submit the following for consideration of the application:
- Universal Application for Employment (UAE) as a Locally Employed Staff or Family Member
(DS-174) (PDF 94 KB); or
- A combination of both; i.e. Sections 1 – 24 of the UAE along with a listing of the applicant’s work experience attached as a separate sheet; or
- A current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information found on the UAE (see Appendix B below for more information); plus
- Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. Candidates who claim conditional U.S. Veterans preference must submit documentation confirming eligibility for a conditional preference in hiring with their application.
- Copy of current and valid passport to confirm identity and citizenship of applicant.
- Current police clearance.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
Questions or Inquiries:
Telephone: 587-2920 ext. 2200